16 -21 June 2020
Flying to Geneva. Cycling in France.
Grand Colombier, Col de la Loze, Cormet de Roselend, and Col de la Madeleine.
Routes are based on Stages 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the Tour 2020.
Applying for a place
Up for the challenge? Go ahead and register, or if you need advice,
please contact our Event Manager, Daniel on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: €500
Sponsorship minimum: €2500
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flights, to and from the event, and the transport of your bike.
REGISTER HERE TO JOIN CYKELNERVEN
Throughout the Event you will get
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
- Meet at the airport for pick up
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
*Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
As well as brave individuals, this year we are recruiting team captains who arrange and coordinate both training and fundraising prior to the event. To find out more contact a member of our team or download our Team Captain Pack.
Getting to the event
The event takes place over 4 days, and on the 5th you will fly home.
Depending on where you are flying from, we recommend that you arrive in France early (1 day or 2 days), this will help you adjust to jet lag.
We will provide you with Airport details and times nearer to the event and once the routes are annouced.