Dates to be released in October 2020.
Cycling in France.
The routes will be the same as the same years' Mountain Stages of the Tour de France.
What is included?
Everything is included when at the event apart from your flights and travel insurance.
Applying for a place
Go ahead and register, or contact our Event Manager, Daniel on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: €500
Sponsorship minimum: €2500
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flights, to and from the event, and the transport of your bike.
What about Covid 19?
The event will take place in June 2021 and we hope to be in a different place by then. Even so, social distancing measures will be in place throughout the event.
Throughout the Event you will get
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
- Meet at the airport for pick up
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
*Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
As well as brave individuals, this year we are recruiting team captains who arrange and coordinate both training and fundraising prior to the event. To find out more contact a member of our team or download our Team Captain Pack.
Getting to the event
The event takes place over 4 days, and on the 5th you will fly home.
Depending on where you are flying from, we recommend that you arrive in France early (1 day or 2 days), this will help you adjust to jet lag.
We will provide you with Airport details and times nearer to the event and once the routes are annouced.