4th - 9th June 2024
Based on the stages of the 2024 Tour de France
What is included?
Pretty much everything is included from the moment you land, you just need to buy your flights and travel insurance to get yourself here. Once you land we will provide:
2 x high quality Cykelnerven branded kits (with your sponsors logos, if required), hotels, all meals and snacks, transport between stages for you and your bike, mechanics, support team and water stops.
Applying for a place
Go ahead and register, or contact our Event Manager, Shona on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee: €1,500
Sponsorship minimum: €2,500
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flights, travel insurance, and the transport of your bike. Everything else is included.
Throughout the Event you will get
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
- Meet at the airport for pick up
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
*Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
As well as brave individuals, this year we are recruiting team captains who arrange and coordinate both training and fundraising prior to the event. To find out more contact a member of our team or download our Team Captain Pack.
Getting to the event
The event takes place over four days, and on the fifth you will fly home.
Depending on where you are flying from, we recommend that you arrive one or two days early to help you adjust to the time zone and altitude.
We will provide you with airport details and times nearer to the event and once the routes are annouced.