WHEN IS CYKELNERVEN?
Cykelnerven takes place 12 - 16 June, the route will be planned around the toughest Tour de France climbs. Check out route info for a detailed breakdown.
WHERE IS CYKELNERVEN?
The route is planned around the same year's Tour de France, this means you get to ride the toughest climbs and stages weeks before the pros in the official race. You can see a full breakdown here
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Registration fee: €500
Sponsorship minimum: €2000
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flight and the transport of your bike.
Included in this fee you will receive:
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
During the event you will:
- Meet at the airport for pick up
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
After the event you will get:
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
* Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
WHAT IS THIS YEAR'S CYKELNERVEN JERSEY?
Our 2019 Jersey designs will be released soon. In the jersey pack you will receive:
2 cycling vests
2 pairs of pants
1 wind vest
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME AS A RIDER?
You are much more than a rider if you are a participant in the Cykelnerven 2019. You are part of the legacy.
If you are chosen, you will be an ambassador for Cykelnerven and the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation. It is therefore a requirement that you do all you can to spread the message of multiple sclerosis and fundraise money for multiple sclerosis research while training for your epic adventure. All riders have an individual goal to collect €2000 and we will support you to do that.
HOW DO I GET TO THE START?
You need to arrange your own flights and bike transport to the airport at the start of the race.
Once you arrive at the airport, transport and everything else will be taken care of for you. Contact a member of our team for advice on flights and transport to Cykelnerven 2019.